The Italian Society of Public Economics (SIEP) announces its XXXIV Annual Conference.
Inequalities and Public Intervention in the Future Europe
University of L’Aquila, September 15-16, 2022
Lars P. Feld
(University of Freiburg)
Lars P. Feld holds the chair for Economic Policy and Constitutional Economics at Albert-Ludwigs-University of Freiburg since 2010 and is the current director of the Walter Eucken Institute. His research focuses on economic and fiscal policies, the emerging field of New Political Economy, and the economic analysis of law.
Plenary sessions will also be available via streaming on https://www.univaq.it/live
Check the the details on the Conference program page.
- Paper submission deadline: May 31, 2022
- Paper acceptance decisions: June 16, 2022
- Preliminary program: July 18, 2022
- Registration and fee payment for presenters: June 16, 2022 – July 2, 2022
- Registration and fee payment for participants: July 4, 2022 – September 1, 2022